Thursday, April 12, 2012

Breakfast Crescent Ring!

I hope you all are enjoying your Spring Recess,  I sure am!  Just not having to wake up early and get my kids to school is pure bliss!

I made this really delicious Breakfast Crescent Ring this week for one of our lazy breakfast's.  It's made with Crescent Rolls, and is so easy!  This is a recipe where you can use your imagination, and put anything you want in it, change it up for lunch, dinner, and even a snack.

I hope you make this delicious and easy Breakfast Crescent Ring, it's perfect for a lazy morning! 

Breakfast Crescent Ring

1 tube Crescent Rolls
6 eggs scrambled
6 pieces cheese, whatever you like or shredded whatever you have available
8 pieces of bacon cooked and drained well

HINT: I cook bacon in a preheated 350 oven on a foil lined cookie sheet, doesn't mess up your stove, and easy clean-up.  Drain on paper towels.

Bacon, bacon, bacon!
Scrambled Eggs!

Unroll the Crescent Rolls, and on a large cookie sheet, lined with foil, spray with veggie spray.  Arrange your crescent evenly in a circle with the points pointing outward, looks like a SUN!

Crescents arranged on pan!
Spoon all the eggs around the widest part of the crescent, then top with the bacon.....

Eggs, Bacon........
And top with the cheese!
Top it off with the cheese.  Simple fold each point over the eggs, bacon, and cheese, and tuck underneath.
Not the neatest, but it will do the job!
Bake in a 350 oven for about 20 minutes, cut into nice size pieces, and YUMMO!

Right out of the oven! YUMMO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your cooking blog. I like the new look. I'mm going to try this one its looks interesting and I think my kids will love it.

Lois Christensen said...

Looks good!