Monday, October 20, 2008

The smell is about gone! What a job!

I know some of you are so concern for my situation here. And I wanted to update you all about our smelly house and dog. Perdie got to the groomer today at 9am. She is all clean and fluffy...and that skunk smell is GONE!!!! Praise the Lord! We got some good "skunk begone" cleaners today...and for the most part, the house is pretty well skunk free. Thank the Lord today was a beautiful day...and we had all the windows open to get rid of that smell. So, I think we will all be able to sleep tonight. Thank you all for your prayers...and isn't it just wonderful that our Lord even helps us with the "small stuff"? He is concerned for every little thing that goes on in my life...even a smelly house and dog! AMEN!

3 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Knew you would get it out!

Jen said...

What a relief!

Busy Mom in CA said...

So glad to hear that all is well (and stink free). Missed you guys today!