Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just some pictures....................


I had some time this morning to post again. I'm really into it these past few days. Today we leave for my in laws to celebrate "Christmas with the Somma's". All my baking and decorating are done. I still have presents to wrap, and still more shopping...only a couple of gifts. Enjoy the pictures below, just some of the family and my decorations. Enjoy!

These are pictures from the Children's program at church last Sunday night. Davey is in the front row, in the red sweater....he really sang, and was so cute to look at.


This is Becca singing in her Children's choir...she really did love to sing!











Our Christmas Tree.......all the pretty decorations!


Dining room all set for tomorrow's company!

I have more updated posts keep reading.

1 comment:

A House FULL of Grace said...

thanks for the pics...they sure make me miss you!