Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Day at the Lake

Hello everyone - well don't worry this will be a very light blog - I know I've been venting and a little dark lately. But yesterday we went to this great lake right by my sister's house.....and right by my Mom's new home. Now, I don't care for lakes, but this lake is so clean, you can see your toes even when you're up to your chin in the water. There's no seaweed, and hardly any rocks. The beach has nice sand....a little poop from the birds too, but I, being the great Mom I am, cleaned it all up in our little spot. We took along our nephew, Michael, my sister's son. Michael is 11 just like Becca, and they play, and get along perfectly! Actually, I think Becca wore Michael out! HA! But all in all the day was a blast, the weather was nice....we did have big clouds, and it did get chilly and windy a little, but then the sun would pop out, and it got so hot, and in the water we all went! Davey loved playing in the sand, building sand castle's with his Daddy, and then go swimming. He's doing so well, not afraid of the water like he was last year. Becca, well she's a fish.....in the water the whole time looking for "stuff". Last year when we went she found a cell phone, big gold earrings, and shells. The waves were great, even though it was a lake, the motor boats made these great waves....little waves I might add. Ok, enjoy the pictures. Enjoy today!

6 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Enjoyed the pictures! Poor Michael, looks like his mother never feeds him! If only they knew how much he can eat!

Lois Christensen said...

take me off I don't want me in Ur blog

Lois Christensen said...

That second comment is from your nephew. He doesn't like his picture!! Sorry!

Liz said...

Hi everyone - I had to take my nephew Michael's picture off. He was very unhappy with his "sun bathing" picture....sorry Michael!
Liz

Lois Christensen said...

Thank you Aunt Lizzie!

The Crazy Bus said...

I liked the pic of Davies butt! Coppertone!
Danielle