Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chocolate Rolled Crescents........YUMMO!

Well, today is the day, we are finally saying goodbye to Christmas!  It takes days for me to decorate my house for Christmas, but hopefully only one day for me to say goodbye!  It's a lot of work, but glad to be getting it all done today!  The tree is so dead, needles everywhere....but it was a wonderful Christmas Season, and I am truly grateful!

Making a delicious snack for my family today, Chocolate Rolled Crescents.  I tried this recipe about three years ago, and it was a big hit with my family.  This snack is so easy, using those Pillsbury Crescents Rolls, and chocolate chips, so easy, and YUMMO! 

Chocolate Rolled Crescents

1 roll of Pillsbury (or store-brand) Crescent Rolls
About 1 cup Chocolate Chip Morsels (or mix peanut butter, white chocolate, or butterscotch morels with the chocolate, NUTS, go for it, be creative!)
2 TBS Sugar
1 TBS Cinnamon

Unroll the the crescents into individual triangles, put about 1 tsp of the chips on the widest part of the crescent, and starting with that wide end, start rolling up forming a crescent.


Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Put them on a greased foil or parchment lined cookie sheet, and bake at 350 for 10 - 13 minutes until golden brown.  Take out and cool, and Enjoy! 

No comments: