Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Brother Billy!

Just want to wish my brother Billy a very Happy Birthday! I know your family always makes it a wonderful day. Let's see, will Beth make your favorite meal like Mom always made for us when we were growing up? What is your favorite meal anyway???? I know you will miss Daddy calling you today on your Birthday, and singing to you....I'm sure Mom called first thing this morning...but it probably wasn't the same without Dad's "off-key" singing voice. Ok, enjoy your day....Happy Birthday again.....Billy!

2 comments:

Bill's Blog said...

Thanks Liz. Just another day. Yes I did miss hearing Dad sing to me. Beth is making one of my favorite dinners, fried chicken cutlets. Mom was here Sunday and made the lazagna which is my alltime favorite. Sorry we missed you guys. Thanks again!
Your (old) brother,
Bill

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BILLLLLLLLLLY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!
love, annak