Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Vacation in Cape May

We went to Cape May about 2 weeks ago, and I have wanted to share pictures and tell you all about it. We went with our friends John and Christine and their kids, Mark and Christopher. We had a blast!!!! The beach was beautiful, and the ocean was so clean and WARM!!! I love the ocean, but if it's cold, I won't go in. But this water was wonderful. The kids played so nice, built sand castles on the beach, rode the waves, and just had a blast! We played mini golf, and the kids just had a great time doing that as well...this was Davey's first time at mini golf, and he did so well, that he and Becca won a free game!!! We took a trolley ride to the mini boardwalk, and then had ice cream. We went shopping, and I found a picture with the saying, "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much"...I love that saying, and been looking for it for a while now. We had a wonderful time with our friends, and will hope they want to go back with us again. We got along so well with John and Christine...they like to do the same things we enjoy doing. Next year we plan on going back for a week, it was just so much fun! The best part of my vacation was sitting on my beach chair, with my feet in the water, enjoying the waves hitting me. We had wonderful weather, sunny warm days...what a way to say good bye to our summer.....I would say this summer was one of the best ever!

2 comments:

Busy Mom in CA said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Glad you were able to do so much, even with a bad foot.

Jen said...

Looks so fun! Please say hello to Christine for me!