|yes, these crackers!|
1. Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat with veggie spray.
2. Arrange Saltine Crackers in a single layer covering the whole cookie sheet.
|Arrange crackers and pour butter and brown sugar over|
3. Melt in a sauce pan, 2 sticks butter with 1 cup Brown Sugar
4. Pour over the crackers, spreading evenly
5. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes
6. While baking - melt 1 bag of Chocolate Chips in Microwave (I like to add 1 TBS of shortening at this point just makes the chocolate more creamy and easier to pour/drizzle)
7. Stir until smooth making sure the shortening is all melted and combined.
8. Take tray out of oven and immediately settle crackers back into place
9. Spread melted chocolate over crackers
10. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts, or whatever nut you prefer
|Spread chocolate all over and top with nuts, let cool!|
11. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until hardened
12. Break into pieces
13. Store in a sealed container in the frig.