Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Day Menu! YUMMO

Just taking a minute to sit and check in.  I've been so busy cooking and wrapping, and just preparing for Christmas!  We didn't even get a flurry this year before Christmas, I am very disappointed, since I do love snow.  Hopefully we'll get some soon. 

I hope you all have a very Blessed Christmas, we have so much to be thankful for! 


This is what's on my Christmas Menu for tomorrow:

Breakfast Casserole
Homemade Sticky Buns - sorry I never showed you this recipe, just been so busy!

Roasted Turkey
Sausage Stuffing
Green Beans
Mashed Potato's
Homemade Dinner Rolls

Apple Pie
Assorted homemade cookies

Today we are traveling to my sister's house for our celebration.  Then tonight we'll go to church for our Candlelight Service.  We'll come home watch a movie, and I'll most likely fall asleep!  Then the kids go to bed, and my hubby and I will put all the presents under the Christmas tree.  It's a magical time, full of traditions, and I love it so!

Merry Christmas, thank you so much for visiting my blog! 

No comments: