Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oven Baked Pork Spareribs! YUMMO!

It's finally feeling a little bit like Christmas today, the weather has been the in the 60's for the last 4 days, and just too warm if you ask me!  But today it's in the 40's, and chilly. Now all we need is some Snow!  I'm getting the house decorated for Christmas, it's almost done, still have a little extra touches to finish up.  Our Christmas Tree is done, and it's beautiful!

I love Spareribs, but they have to be tender.....pull apart, fall apart tender!  I have this great recipe that I've been making for years.  I don't use the grill, I use the oven, and they come out perfect every time.  Try this recipe for the most delicious, tender, and EASY Spareribs EVER!!!!

Oven Baked Pork Spareribs

1 Rack of Pork Spareribs about 3lbs
1 bottle BBQ sauce (or make your own if you wish)
2 cups water

Cut the Spareribs up into separated ribs, and put them in a roaster COVERED.  Add the water and bake in a 350 oven for 1 & 1/2 hours.  Drain all the water, and all the fat will go with it!  To the roaster pan add the BBQ sauce making sure all the ribs are covered.  Cook in the oven for another HOUR covered, the last 20 minutes UNCOVERED, this will add color, and everything will get all caramelized, and yummy!  EAT!  YUMMO!

No comments: