Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Snow!

Well it's been a long time!  We had snow on Saturday, into Sunday, about 12 inches actually. The first October snow I have ever seen! The power went out, didn't get it back until Monday, around 6 am.  I am so happy it's back on. Just got cable and Internet back today.  I have some great pictures of the "October Snow Storm", and we did have a nice time, it was cozy, I made a most delicious soup early that Saturday, knowing the power would go out, we enjoyed it with a loaf of homemade bread, I will post those recipes later.  The kids built an awesome snowman, and I couldn't do much, so I relaxed. 

I am so glad things are back to normal around here.  Life if GOOD!  Enjoy the pictures.
Our Home with the snowman

My two KIDS building their snowman!

1 comment: