Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas is coming.....In Less than One Month!

Today we're going to cut down our Christmas Tree....yes a Christmas Tree, not a Holiday Tree, but a Christmas Tree!  We usually go early on in the Christmas Season, I like to decorate our house early, so we can enjoy it during the whole month of December!  I love Christmas, and enjoy all the festivities, and my kids love it too. 

The kids with their Gingerbread Houses 2010

We'll start our Gingerbread house's soon too, last year I let my kids decorate 2 each, all by themselves, yes, no help from Mom, and their creativity really came out!

Preparing to make the Gingerbread Houses 2010

We'll start our cookies in a couple of weeks, it's a whole family affair, they all just love it....even my hubby! 
Sugar Cut-Out Cookies 2010

Becca decorating her Gingerbread Cookies

Aren't they cute?

Hubby and Davey making the roll out cookies!



Tomorrow we decorate the tree, and house for Christmas.....Enjoy! 

No comments: