Friday, November 11, 2011

Counting Down to...... Thanksgiving!

I don't have a recipe today, but I do have some pictures to share with you all from last Thanksgiving!  We prepared the FEAST at our house, and it was so nice.  I really enjoy entertaining and cooking for my family and friends.  Hopefully these pictures will inspire you to host Thanksgiving one year.  Yes, it's a lot of work, but at the end, it can be so satisfying!  And.....don't let the "Bird" intimidate you....it's really easy sticking your hand IN and getting the junk out! 

Enjoy the pictures!

Me and "Mr. Turkey"

My Hubby and Me!
The Table
The Leftovers! 
My Sister, Me and Mom
Davey, My Little Indian! 
The Pies!!! YUMMO!
Davey ready for dessert!

My Sister and her kids, my Mom, Hubby's Parents, and Becca


Enjoy it all!

No comments: